Fish Finger Recipes – How to Prepare?
Friends let me know, what’s your favorite finger food is. If some will ask me this question then, first thing that come on my mind is fish finger. Hmm tasty!!!
Who does not love fish fingers? Do you know, making fish figure from scratch is easy and they taste delicious too? It’s good that if you prepare at home than you have choice to select the type of fish and for their seasoning. I prepared this recipe in 30 minutes and I too suggest you that if you have spare 30 minutes than cook Fish finger. I tried classic deep fry version and microwave fish finger version among them deep fried one was really crispy and healthy and you won’t find such crispiness in pan frying or in baked. But my family loves to eat deep fry version than baked.
Whenever I prepare fish finger, they ended up pleasing my stomach 1st and I wished to share with you too. Hope you too love my fish finger recipe and loved it. If you loved it, than do share with your friends.
( See More: How To Make Tuna Fish )
If you serve this fish figure warm than I bet you will be extremely irresistible as it will be crispy and crunchy on outside and from inside so soft. You will become mad if you wait for a while to let fish figure to cool down it will be total mind torture. When my hubby ate fish finger he loved the food item and said to prepare again on next day.
This fish finger recipe is perfect for entire family. I can eat them anytime and anywhere. With fish figure I served some yummy and delicious side dips like tartar souse, chili souse, and mayonnaise.
Do note before preparing fish figure that – it’s good source of protein but contains traces of mercury. So pregnant ladies, young children and grand mother must be careful about what type of fish you eat. Fishes like sword fish, sharks king mackerel and tilefish, as these fishes has high level of mercury.
( See More: Recipe Of Fish Biryani )
Deep Fry Fish Finger:
- Fish – 500 grams
- Besan – 2 tablespoons
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric / haldi – pinch
- Garam Masala – ¾ teaspoons
- Cumin Power / jeera powder – ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder / dhanya powder – ½ teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 7
- Ginger garlic paste – ½ teaspoon
- Lemon – 1 Bread crumbs – 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste.
How to Make:
- Take fish add, juice salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander, garam masala, cumin, finely chopped curry leaves, finally add ginger garlic paste.
- Mix all in besan and add bread crumbs.
- In plate, dip fish in the mixture and remove.
- Take deep frying pan and add oil for frying
- Once oil get heated then fry some fish pieces and deep fry fishes until it turns golden brown.
- Remove from oil and after few seconds, squeeze little lime juice.
- Remove in plate and this fish figure and serve.
- I love deep fried but my mom in law love microwave recipe of Fish figure, so check out yummy recipe given below
( See More: Bengali Fish Curry Recipe )
Microwave Fish Finger:
Cooking time 15 to 20 minutes
- Boneless fish – 500 gms should be cut into 1cm thick fingers
- Egg – 1
- Bread crumbs – 50 gm
- Plain flour – 1 tablespoon
- For marinade
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Chat Masala powder – 1teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
- Oil – required for brushing
- For the marinade, mix garam masala, chat masala, red chilli powder, lemon juice and salt.
- Apply this mixture on your fish figure and for ½ an hour keep it aside
- Beat egg, add flour and salt, and make a paste
- In paste, dip marinated fish fingers and on bread crumbs roll nicely.
- Preheat the oven for 230 degree on convection.
- Keep fish finger on microwave flat dish on the high power.
- Till golden brown and for 15 to 20 minutes bake these fish fingers.
- Do change fish position in between and brush with oil
- When cooked, serve fish finger with your favorite sauce and dip.